Nexus 5 running Android M screenshots
Flashed Android M in Nexus 5. You can download the Android M zip file from Android Developers website. There is not much difference you can find from the Android L. Below is the screenshot of Android M running in my Nexus 5.
How to install Android M in Nexus 5?This is the step I followed to install Android M ROM. I did flashing using adb method.
- You can download the ROM from Android Developers website.
- Extract the file in your PC.
- Turn on the debugging mode and connect your Nexus 5 to your PC via USB cable.
- Windows users open CMD (right click run as administrator), Fedora (Linux) users open terminal.
- Run the command adb reboot bootloader.
- Change your directory to the ROM location. (Tip:using CD command)
- Run the command flash-all. It will install the ROM.
Don't panic if your phone doesn't start. Wait for at least 30 minutes for the script to get complete.
New features that I spot were tuning and themes. Will provide all the new feature in separate post.