Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

Getting good game in Android Play store is like searching for a gold ring in ocean. You can't get good game easily. I had finished using my Android mobile and its my time to share the best games that I enjoyed playing. Before providing the game list let me provide my device specification.

RAM - 512 MB
Processor - 1.2GHz single core cortex A-8 processor
GPU - Mali 400

You can see the specification is old. However don't forget that my Android tablet has got GPU which is used for processing graphics.

Games for 512 MB RAM:



Game List
Aces of the Luftwaffe
Agent Dash
Arcane Legends
Beach Buggy Blitz
Bouncy Ball
Bouncy Seed
Chasing Yello
Flick Shoot (Soccer Football)
Hill Climb Racing
Inotia 3 - Children of Carnia
Into the dead
Manuganu
Monsters VS Humans
Play Tennis by Clapfoot Inc
Rope Escape
Sector Strike
Shoot the Apple
Subway Surfers
Tiny Robots
Tower Defense by Come2Us
The Moron Test

All the above mentioned game work perfect in 512 MB RAM Android phone or tablet. I had tried even more games apart from above mentioned list. Those game either hang or don't launch. I have not included very famous games like Angry Birds and Bad Piggies. Enjoy gaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

m3u8 crossdomain access denied