com.google.process.gapps error in Redmi 1S - Solved

Issue:

Recently I updated my phone with latest play store. After, I started to see the error message unfortunately com.google.gapps has stopped. Below is the screenshot.

I get this error message whenever I try to add account and when I lauch some of the apps like Google Play Store and Google Chrome browser.

The error message keep on pops out make me annoy. However the Play Store will lauch after I press the OK button in error message. So it doesn't impact me much.

To solve this issue, I uninstalled the updates of Play Store from the application manager (you can find in settings). I tried factory resetting, flashed custom ROM but none helped.

Finally, I took help of Google and found a easy fix. Luckily, it worked for me.

Fix:

In settings, go to application manager. Swipe towards left until you see all applications on the screen, you'll find it after RUNNING. Click the menu button (Xiaomi's physical button with 4 lines). There you will see the option 'reset app preferences'. Click on it, the issue get resolved.

Note:I was using Mokee ROM during the fix.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied