Phone with wireless charging, 5G and Gorilla glass under Rs. 40,000 - 2023

 I was searching for a phone for my personal use, which has following features:

  • Wireless Charging
  • 5G Indian Bands
  • Gorilla Glass

Why Wireless Charging?

I dropped my previous phone in water, and it entered the charging port. Now, the charging through wire is un-reliable. It works intermittently. Luckily my phone had wireless charging, I bought a wireless charger for Rs.700 from Amazon and spent my days. Though it was slow, at least my phone was usable. I don't want to repair my phone just to change the charging port, because I had bad experience replacing charging port for previous phone. To change the charging port, repair shop dude will rip open the phone, which creates entry for dust. 

This makes wireless charging a viable option to keep your phone charged in case of emergency.

Why 5G?

With current 5G networks only available in Metro cities, we can live without this feature. But, paying 40K I expect my phone to last 3 years. Anything can happen in 3 years. 5G adoption may increase, this is just precautionary.

Why Gorilla Glass?

This is something to do with my past experience. I see Gorilla Glass 5 withstands accidental falls without screen protector. My previous phone had the Gorilla Glass 5 and not having a broken screen was the best thing.

Winners:

  • Nothing Phone 2
  • Google Pixel 7a


About Nothing Phone 2:

Nothing Phone 2 comes with Snapdragon Processor and this brand is owned by same guy who started OnePlus. And I observed it does good in many space like higher battery backup, decent camera, very good chip performance and young look with Glipphy lights on the back.

About Google Pixel 7a:

Pixel 7a does well in camera and has the smoothest OS experience. If you are a working professional and your office requires your phone to have Android Enterprise then Pixel 7a is go to phone. 

Conclusion:

You won't be disappointed by choosing either of them. I filtered with the year 2023 and these are the only two phone that are available in India with those features. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied