iPhone X problems after three months

iPhone X is really a great phone which has the features that we expect in modern mobile devices. The vertical dual camera attracts eyes and I have seen many guys stopped by and asked me "Is it the new iPhone X?". Yet I feel below are some of the problem which I face using iPhone X as daily driver.

Fear of not using without case:

iPhone X is easily one of the costliest phone in the planet. Though I have insurance that covers front glass breakage I am scared that dropping the phone may stop the phone working properly. I have gone case-free for first two weeks then my phone dropped accidental from my pocket. I easily got few scratches on my back glass.Then I got black polycarbonate case for the iPhone X and put it on my phone. I really liked the feel of phone without case but I used to travel a lot and the phone feels fragile. Apple claims that the phone is durable but it is not in my case. They even claimed that iPhone X has the strongest glass but I don't want to put my phone at risk. 

Not great battery life:

This is just not for me but also 3 of my peers who bought iPhone X. My previous iPhone easily last for a day but with iPhone X I have to charge it daily. My usage is very minimalist, I would say the battery life is not excellent. 

No problem with the notch:

I was really hesitant to buy iPhone X since it had a notch in the screen which will impact my full screen gaming/video experience. However it was not a big problem to me and I really got used to it. 

Face ID works great:

This is another feature which I felt Apple would fail miserably. To my surprise it works really great. It works on night, works with sun glass, works after haircut. 
Source: Verge

No alternative login methods:

I am huge fan of Touch ID but we all know it is missing in iPhone X. Though Face ID works as advertised by Apple, I wish there could be alternative methods like Touch ID andIris scanner like Samsung does. For Face ID, there is always a need to lift your phone which is not required in case of Touch ID.

No smart unlock facility:

It is surprise to me that Apple haven't implemented smart unlock facility that we have in Android phones. Face id is still required to unlock your phone even when you have Apple Watch/Airpod connected. For newbies, smart unlock is facility which will keep you phone unlocked (doesn't need to put password to unlock) when you have devices like Wi-Fi, smart watch, bluetooth headset connected to your phone or if you are in certain geo-location like home/office.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied