Blackberry Z3 got new OS update 10.3.2

Updated my Blackberry Z3 to 10.3.2. Screenshot below:


There is no difference in appearance. I didn't realize any variation from previous version. Visibly it looks same. Below link, mentions the pointers of changes implemented with this update.

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2016/01/blackberry-10-3-2-and-blackberry-blend-1-2-coming-to-all-blackberry-10-devices/

When I try to update it shows thay free up additional 401 MB to do the update even after erasing all data from the phone. So I used BlackBerry Link software on laptop/PC. Many users faced similar issue while updating Z3 when 10.3.2 arrived before few months, it's a little pain that Z3 users suffer due to just 8GB internal memory. I tried Blackberry link from my pc it reaches at 7% and say's network error even if i have high speed internet. In that case try after sometime with Link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied