What is the red dot in Windows Phone 10 keyboard?

I have red dot in my Windows Phone 10 keyboard. What is it?


This red dot or (blue dot) depends on the theme can be used to move your keyboard to a different place if you have Lumia 1320, 1520, 640  XL or any Lumia phone with 5-inch screen size. Below is the picture showing moving your keyboard to different location.

Moving keyboard required greater than 5" screen... As now Lumia 640xl,1320&1520 is supported

Or you can use it as a cursor, For example if I missed any alphabet between any word from that arrow I can move my cursor to the correct position where I missed. It is almost like a track pad
.

This is not supported in Lumia 535.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied