Xperia cyclone V2 rom for Micromax Canvas 2.2 a114

Xperia cyclone V2 rom is not working in Micromax Canvas 2.2 a114. I downloaded it from Broodle, sadly it didn't worked for me. It just started to bootloop. Then I have to install the stock ROM to rectify the issue. I was excited to have following features in my mobile 

Xperia Z Launcher
Xperia Z Weather Widget
Xperia Z1 Walkman
Xperia Z1 Album
Xperia Z1 Movies
Xperia Z1 Keyboard
Xperia Z1 Alarm Clock


Unfortunately, the rom is not working in my phone. 

Now I installed MIUI ROM, below is the Google Drive link to Download. 

MIUI ROM

I found two bugs in MIUI ROM.
  1. It takes hell lot of RAM,  Video recording was quite laggy
  2. Not able to download images from WhatsApp using mobile data
 The version of this ROM is 4.8.9.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied