Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 rooting, recovery and custom ROM
ROOTING Micromax Canvas Nitro A310:-WITH PC:- FIRST INSTALL KINGOROOT ON PC http://d.kgroot.com/android_root.exe
THEN INSTALL ADB DRIVER ON PC http://adbdriver.com/upload/AdbDriverInstaller.exe
THEN IN MOBILE> Go to Settings>> About Phone and tap the build number 5-8 times. Now developer options menu will be available in the Settings app.
* Go to Settings>> Developer Menu>> Enable USB Debugging
* Install and Run ADB DRIVER and connect the device with PC, once your device detected by adb driver click on install after that the adb will install the Device USB Drivers.(INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED THIS TIME)
* RUN KingoRoot and Make sure your device is connected (It may take some time to detected by the Software)
* Click on the Root (it take some time please do not disconnect the Device)
Congratulation Your Device is Successfully Rooted
ROOTING Nitro A31 WITHOUT PC:- http://download.apks.org/?server=14&apkid=com.kingroot.RushRoot&ver=3.2.2
Download this apk file , install and root your mobile.
Nitro A310 CWM RECOVERY:-* DOWNLOAD CWM RECOVERY.IMG & COPY IN SD CARD
http://www.needrom.com/download/english-recovery-coolpad-f1-8297w/ (You must be logged in NEEDROM for this download.)
* INSTALL MOBILE UNCLE TOOL FROM PLAY STORE & OPEN IT, ALLOW SUPERUSER PERMISSON TO M.U.T
* Then go to RECOVERY UPDATE>>here u see ur recovery.img>>choose it>>press ok>>your mobile ask for start in recovery mode>>ok…u successfully flashed cwm recovery….
To start mobile in cwm recovery mode-switch off ur mobile then press VOL(+) and power key at a time for 3-5 sec.
You can also download any of the below recovery file and follow above steps.
- Download Stock Recovery: http://d-h.st/V8f
- Download CWM Recovery: http://d-h.st/h6V
- Download TWRP Recovery: http://goo.gl/JdZ5bU
Stock ROM backup Canvas Nitro A310*Start mobile into recovery mode>>go to backup & restore>>then click on backup….wait for 10 minutes, a folder clockworkmod created in your sd card…copy this folder on pc for future risks….
(do a factory reset before rooting for a pure stock backup)
FOURTH STEP:- FLASH CUSTOM ROM OR RESTORE UR BACKUP
1. Wipe data/factory reset >>> press YES
2. Wipe cache partition >>> press YES
3. TEHN GO TO mount and storage HERE U FIND MANY OPTIONS BUT FOUCS ON THESE 3 >>
format cache >>> press YES
format data >>> press YES
format system >>> press YES
4. THEN PRESS go back, at bottom u find ADVANCED option , CHOOSE it & wipe dalvik cache >>> press YES
5. Again press GO BACK & CHOOSE install zip from sd card, browse ur rom & press install ok
6. Once installation completed, go to REBOOT SYSTEM NOW & click it
7. After this if DISSABLE RECOVERY FLASH or FIX ROOT option appears only press on GO BACK …
8. First boot take more time than normal, so keep calm….
9. If this custom rom not works for your device then just restore your backup…but the process will same as flashing a custom rom
10. In case of custom rom u choose install form sd card but now u have to go on BACKUP & RESTORE & choose restore….
Link for custom roms :- http://forum.xda-developers.com/a310/development