Launcher is not responding - Redmi 1S

After I fastbooted and flashed my friend's Redmi 1s, the phone is turning on but nothing is working, after 5 minutes of turning the phone on, the notification bar is working as shown in the pic. It says 'loading launcher' but the launcher is not responding and after some time, it says 'Launcher is not responding'

Similarly if I open anything else like Settings, etc. same thing happens.

Solution without losing data

I connected the phone with MI manager and now I can backup all the data and will update the phone phone from this option only.

Wipe user data

Goto mi recovery .Enter Recovery hold power+vol up or go updater app and press menu button> reboot to recovery mode 7.Select [wipe & reset] → [YES]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied