Carbon ROM 5.1.1 Xiaomi Redmi 1S download
Carbon ROM 5.1.1 pros
- Based on CM ROM .... Same as Stock CM12.1 but CarbonROM Fibers Option in settings will make you delighted as many functions, tweaks there!
- Camera And Sound Both is Cool... Better Flash Walkman and Install Viper
- Loaded already with SuperSu... No headache of Having Rooting thing.
- No lag while charging... Or in simple use! But very bit heating that it can be ignored but why should we...as AICP, Euphoria don't heat
- In beginning, it took 45 minutes to restore 70+ apps from Titanium Backup... But later it worked well ✔
- SELinux Status is Already PERMISSIVE, so no use of SELinux Mode Change App.
- On AOSP keyboard Gesture typing isn't working *_* I use G-Keyboard btw.
- All 5.1.1 Based ROMs have extra features.... But In extra features no one can beat Cyanide L ROM, Remix, AICP etc.
- Charging is Good... It is normal! I.e. fast!
- The 2g/3g problem isn't here! Mobile data works fine! No need to use those codes n blah blah!!
|Carbon Rom lollipop|
Best Kernel for CARBON ROM 5.1.1 RedmiI tried 5 Kernels on it..... And Beast R4 uber is out as after rebooting it make touch irresponsive! Here is my experience with other kernels.
°Stock kernel is not cool!
°Xcelerate Kernel R5 ....yea it is giving a battery backup of 6:15 approx.
° Beast R4 LP branch .... It's all rounder.... Smoother giving almost same backup as X and more performance than Above all and below one.
° Carbon Kernel R2 Beta..... It's another Player with high performance equal to Beast, but battery backup is not so good than LP branch and X5 smile emoticon
Antutu Benchmark using all Kernel Redmi 1SI ran Antutu Benchmark on all Kernels .. LP> Carbon r2> X5 > Uber > Stock !! (check SS).
Can I go for CARBON ROM 5.1.1?Now the problem in this ROM is Nothing (unsure). Now people will ask that should they prefer it over AICP, Flex, Euphoria, Remix etc etc....but I would be speechless as most of the ROM's giving 6 hours slot , they don't have any lag...! I can't suggest any Single ROM... But this ROM is by Dedicated Developers.., it's worth! But AICP, Remix, CM12.1 these are updating regularly ... They are improving day by day! Idk whether Carbon is updated regularly or not! Well, if anyone don't have data problem..try it... Else no need ...If your current ROM is good ..Giving almost 5:30 - 6:00 hours Sot and u r able to play HD games in your current rom..no need to flash this !! Else it is not buggy
Download linkCARBON ROM 5.1.1 ROM download link - http://en.miui.com/thread-109260-1-1.html
Direct link download - http://d-h.st/nFTX
X5 Kernel - http://softlayer-sng.dl.sourceforge.net/project/xceedxcelerate/Armani/Armani-prod-bld11-npr-CM12.1-R5.zip