Moto G vs Moto G 2nd genration comparison

I received my Moto G2 today. Here are some pictures for u compared to my old Moto G.

My observations so far when comparing Both the Mobile
1. Moto G2 is much quicker to boot but slow to shut down compared to Previous gen Moto G.
2. Speaker on the front makes the phone look bad(My personal Opinion)
3. Call quality isn't clear. Previous Moto G is better
4. Camera on the new Moto G is wider, more bright cos of the wide angle large aperture lens.
5. Charger and Headphones doesnt look brand new.
6. IMEI number starts with 3533XXX(If u recollect, IMEI with 3533 in previous gen Moto G had network issues)
7. No lamination Cover for the box
8. THE DISPLAY ON THE NEW MOTO G IS PERFECT. MY OLD MOTO G's DISPLAY HAS A PINKISH TINT

Picture comparison





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied