Blogger editor shortucuts

These are only shortcuts available in Blogger blogspot editor.

Shortcuts 

ctrl + b = Bold
ctrl + i = Italic
ctrl + u = underline
ctrl +a = Select all
ctrl + l = Blockquote (when in HTML-mode only)
ctrl + z = Undo
ctrl + y = Redo
ctrl + shift + a = Link
ctrl + shift + p = Preview
ctrl + d = Save as Draft
ctrl + p = Publish Post
ctrl + s = Autosave and keep editing
ctrl + g = Indic transliteration

Unfortunately there is no shortcut for heading, sub heading, minor heading and normal which I use more. Only shortcut I find new in above list is Redo. Before knowing this shortcut I was just pressing ctrl + r, which will reload the page and lose my content.

In above list, which I copied directly from Google support, Link and preview shortcut is not working. If I give preview shortcut, it is showing me print option.. Think, we can only use basic shortcut like bold, italic, undo, redo, underline and select all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xiaomi 14 Ultra issue: "Microphone is blocked" appears when recording video, but video works fine. Why?

Swipe Halo tab Android calling facility tablet PC.

What's the solution? SA-MP Mobile - App not installed as app isn't compatible with your phone - Poco X6