Problems and improvements after updating Moto G official Lollipop update

Moto G has rolled out Lollipop ‎update. You will be receiving Lollipop version 5.0.2.  But still there are users who didn't got the update. You will get the below screen once your phone receive update. 





Post Installation Screen Shots




My Battery Backup Increased

For me Moto G showed good results in battery backup. My battery used to reach 10% after 8 hour usage which is now 11 hour.

Shows Exclamation Mark in Wi-Fi icon

After updating to Lollipop my wi-fi  icon shows exclamation mark. I don't know what it indicates and how to get rid of it. It is slightly annoying. However I was able to connect even while it shows exclamation mark. 

Phone Performance Is Slightly Reduced

Post upgrade to Lollipop OS my phone doesn't performed the same as before. It took few seconds to react whenever I press back or home button. However I found a workaround to improve the peformance.



‎Turn off your phone press and hold power and volume down button together for for 3-4 sec. You will find a screen press volume down to highlight the recovery and press volume up to select it. Now After few sec a dead android logo will appear then press volume up and power button for exactly 5 – 6 secs, a new screen will appear . You will find wipe cache partition over there, press volume down to highlight it and press power button to select it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied