Here Maps download for BlackBerry 10 phone

I was searching for either Google Map or Here Map for long time. My first priority is Google Map, unfortunately I am not able to use any services from Google because Google play service is not supported in BlackBerry.

Now I have only option and it is Here Maps. I used windows phone for a while. Here Maps come pre-installed in that phone. However it does got huge database of places like Google but it is the second best map service available for mobile phone. 

Good news is I found an apk file which runs Here Map in BlackBerry. I got tbe app from below Dropbox link.


I tested it in my BlackBerry Z3 and is working like charm. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied