Buy Mi Piston for cheaper price in India from China website

Good news for all MI piston lovers. I recently ordered a MI piston from China.... I got it for just 5$=300 rs.. Including shipping.. And it is original.. And some how I feel that it's quality is far better than the Indian ones.. And it's 100% original.. Order yourself one... And lemme know how it went..

m.aliexpress.com/item/32231538966.html

Common FAQS:

How much days for shipment?
I got it after 21 days.

Is there any extra charge for customs?
No. This product didn't catch up in customs.. Cause it was priced less.

Can I trust this website?
Totally... You can trust.. If they fail to deliver within that time.. You get the full money..

Why this headset is too cheap?
In China 5$ is the price of piston... But in India flipkart is making profit of it, By selling at higher price

What color do we get?
I ordered already... And I have it...It is the gold... Yea it is the same original one, like the ones sold in India...

Will they accept all cards?
Well I used a card from bank of America.. Heard the icici debit card works as well


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied