How to flash official Kitkat ROM for Canvas A120

I am using Micromax Canvas 2 Colors A120 (4GB ROM model). Today I updated my phone to Android Kitkat 4.4. It is not official update. I manually flashed this ROM. Below is the screen shot of my updated MMX C2C A120.

 My phone became smooth after updating it to Kitkat version. I feel heating problem has been slightly reduced after the update. I am not sure because I have used only for 5 hrs. 

 Bugs after updating:

I found one major bug. My internal storage is not getting detected in my PC while connecting via USB cable. However I can see internal storage in my phone in File Manager.

The other bug is I was able to record only 720p - 3gp format video. Previously I as able to record 1080p video.

So far I was able to see detect only this bug. Soon I will share the bugs after I found it.  

 How to update to Kitkat version

You need to download the following tools first to flash Android Kitkat ROM.

  1. http://d-h.st/oef for sptools
  2. http://singledrivers.blogspot.in/2014/05/micromax-a120-canvas-2-color-usb-driver.html?m=1 for drivers
  3.  http://www.mediafire.com/download/ooke3prh5j36hde/S5501_KK_Agua_Rio_20140719_V0.0714475.zip for kitkat rom
  1. Open SP tools
  2. Click scatter loading
  3. Select the scatter file from extracted ROM folder .
  4. Then click frimware upgrade.
  5. Then remove battery on your phone .
  6. Then connect your phone via data cable .
  7. Then flashing will continue automatically
  8. Before opening SP tools you must install drivers and extract the ROM zip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied