What apps to install in my new Moto E?

Have you got your new Moto E? Wondering which app to download first? Here are some apps that I have in my Moto E which are extremely helpful and they are not available by default. 

1. Download file manager like ES File Manager because Moto E doesn't come with a file manager. If you are comfortable with any other file manager then go for it. ES File Manager works faster in Moto E and so I didn't had a chance to install any other.  
2. An Antivirus - I suggest you to go with AVG's Antivirus. I am big fan of AVG and I have them in my Windows 8 laptop too. If you know any other better Antivirus then suggest me. 
3. Download Mobogenie app. It is an app store like Google Play Store. It is much better than Google Play Store because of the added option like pause your downloads. Also all the apps available in Mobogenie store are free .
4. Download the Flipkart eBook App and u will get free e-books worth Rs.1000 if you login to the app with the same username with which you have bought your Moto E. If you are a book reader then you will find this as a great deal. 
5.Download Advanced Task Manager. It is a very good app and It boosts your mobile speed . According to me you should opt for this app over Clean Master because it uses almost the whole RAM. 

I am using all the above mentioned apps and the device is working fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied