What is the low cost tablet available in India other than Aakash tablet - Kobian iXA Tablet details.
Kobian iXA Tab:
Aakash tablet is the first budget tablet in India. Following it many manufacturers began to produce budget tablet . Among them Kobian iXA Tab is one such tablet that is released in Indian market. This tablet is labeled as tablet with cost below 5000. This tablet runs on Android OS and will be available from May 23. Android version used in this tablet is Gingerbread operating system. The hardware configuration were bind with 1GHz processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB built-in storage and expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. This tablet is of type tablet with screen size 7 inch. Connectivity such as bluetooth and wifi connection were available. You can have a video chat by using the 0.3MP camera in this tablet. As this runs on Android OS it supports many audio and video format that is supported by all android tablets. This tablet will be very useful to the students as the tablet is low price with vast feature.
Pros and Cons of Kobian iXA Tab:
Pros of Kobian iXA Tab:
- Main advantage of Kobian Tab is that its a cheaper price tablet which costs only 3,980Rs.
- Processor is decent enough to run applications.
- Bigger screen size with 7inch.
- Will be a good entertainment as it supports many video formats and audio format.
- Video chat is available.
- Access to google android market.
Cons of Kobian iXA Tab:
- Tablet has cheap resistive touch screen.
- Have older version Android OS, audience may expect latest Android ICS(Ice Cream Sandwich).
As this tablet is cheaper price this cons doesn't matters.
Kobian iXA Tab vs Aakash Tablet Ubislate 7C:
Only thing is the touch screen. Aakash Ubislate 7C has got its latest Capacitive touch screen which is not available in Kobian. Apart from this both have same specs. Kobian will be some how different instead of everyone having the same Aakash tablet.
Cost of Kobian IXA Tablet in India is Rs..3980 approx
Kobian IXA Tablet release date in India: Reservation starts from May 23 onwards.